We played this a while back and loved it! Great game!
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
[UPDATE]: Rumpus has been released on Steam
We added an Arcade mode for 1 to 4 players, more characters, stages, trading cards and more!
Check us out!
Hosted by the ever-charismatic Mr. Rumpus and inspired by the golden age of couch multiplayer,
Rumpus is a fast-paced multiplayer action game, chaotic and intense. Players have to pickup and throw items at each other to throw them off the screen. Items can be charged for extra shot speed. Players can also create a shockwave to reflect shots and fight in melee combat, for some added strategy.
- 2 to 4 players local multiplayer (working on online support)
- 7 beautiful hand-drawn pixel art characters and many more to come!
- Easy to pick up, hard to master
- A specific button just for taunting your opponents
- Extra rules to create unique experiences
- Works great with some friends and pizza
- Developers eager to listen to player input to add more content!
You can download a demo version below! You'll need 2 to 4 players and 2 to 4 xbox, ps4 or generic controllers. One player can use the keyboard.
|Published||Jun 17, 2016|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Action, Controller, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, party-game, Pixel Art, Platformer|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||2 - 4|
|Links||Steam Greenlight, Twitter, Facebook|
Just extract the demo and run RumpusDEMO.exe!
You'll need 2 to 4 players and 2 to 4 xbox, ps4 or generic controllers. One player can use the keyboard.
Keyboard controls: Arrow keys and Z, X, C, V
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.